About - a different type of containerboard company
Semi-Chem Corrugating Medium That Strengthens the Packaging Industry
Beginning production in 1970 as Inland Container Corporation, the New Johnsonville mill has operated as Hood Container Corporation since July 1, 2012.
We promise quality semi-chem corrugating medium products and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Contact us about your requirements. We'll leverage our 40-plus years of industry experience and reliability to your advantage.
Corrugated Medium: Working Inside The Liners
Hood Container medium is at the heart of corrugated packaging. We manufacture only semi-chem corrugating medium for boxes and other packaging that consumers rely on every day.
Did you know that corrugated medium in shipping boxes provides the strength to keep many of our favorite foods from being crushed during shipment from fields to stores?
A great deal rides on a manufactures' ability to get their products to consumers in usable condition. That's one big reason we take product quality so seriously.
Hood Container also prides itself on a 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. As a company, we believe the customer should get exactly what they expect.
Our Core Values
We recognize that our CUSTOMERS are the reason we exist. We will be the PREFERRED CORRUGATED MEDIUM SUPPLIER and EASIEST COMPANY to do business with in the CORRUGATED INDUSTRY.
We desire to be a different type of containerboard company, one that truly believes in supporting the needs of our customers, employees, communities, and owners.
To be the best containerboard company, relentless in the pursuit of excellence in safety, environmental stewardship, quality, cost, efficiency, and profitability.
- We will treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We recognize that our customers are the reason we exist.
- We will be the preferred supplier and easiest company to do business with in the industry.
- We will treat our customers, employees, owners, and suppliers in a fair and equitable manner.
- We will provide exceptional returns and long term economic value for our owners.
- We value our neighbors and the communities we touch and we pledge to be good stewards in utilizing the resources we share.